Guidelines for papers and abstracts
- Abstracts must include title and a text with 150 to 300 words;
- Each paper consists in a individual presentation;
- It is also possible to submit for a panel, which consists in a mini round-table of three people presenting papers with close thematic affinity;
- To submit for a panel, it is necessary to fill out one registration form for the panel, plus three registration forms, one for each speaker;
- Each presentation will have 20 minutes, plus 10 minutes for open debate;
- Each table will have three speakers and 1 hour and 30 minutes of duration;
- To ensure that communications do not exceed 20 minutes, we recommend that texts are limited to 2,500 words.